Archit Bansal (Spotter)
I have 3 dimension and several measures in the tableau report that I am trying to recreate as much as I can in TS. There are several views in my tableau report.
1. Top 10 overall in all the years for a given measure ( sales / profit ) etc. Then the dimensions are filters that allows to just dissect.
2. Top 3 or 4 highest by each year for given measure. ..
image attached by year ..
3. Top Days ( sunday / monday ) out of entire dataset.. (i.e. all years)
4. Top Holidays similarly..
5. Top Months ( So out of all 8 years of data, each January sorted in descending order to highlight which Jan was better )..
Hope this helps
Hi S Shah ,
Thanks for explaining the use case in detail.
For 2. (Top 3 or 4 highest by each year for given measure), you can use our "for each" keyword in following manner.
1. Create a formula for year. year : "year(date)".
2. Search Query : "top 3 date daily sort by sales for each year".
Please let us know if you need help with other scenarios as well.