There is no direct way of importing two answers together into an excel file however, there is a neat workaroud for it. You will need to follow these steps in order to get answers in seperate sheets in an excel file.
1. Download the answers in separate excel files.
2. Open any one of the excel files.
3. At the bottom, next to Sheet0 you will see a ‘+’ sign. Click on the + sign and you will see a ‘Sheet1’ appended to it. Click on ‘Insert’ in the top tab (next to Home).
4. In the icons, click the Object command in the Text group.
5) A dialog box will appear. Click on the ‘from File’ button and choose the file.
6) Save the excel file.
You will see that the two answers have been combined into a single file. You can add multiple downloaded answers into the same file this way.