Don't Just Talk Data. Be Data Fluent: How to UpSkill Your Organization
Hi ThoughtSpot Community,
Here are the resources for today's BrightTalk webinar:
- Be Data Fluent: How to UpSkill Your Organization Presentation (attached)
- The 6 Biggest Trends in Analytics in 2020 - ThoughtSpot eBook by Cindi Howson, Chief Data Strategy Officer
- Data Literacy: What Is It, And Why Do Executive Teams Need To Care? - Forrester Research Report written by Martha Bennett
- Strategies to Foster Data Literacy - Gartner Webinar on data literacy
- The New IT: How Technology Leaders Are Enabling Business Strategy in the Digital Age - By Jill Dyché
Martha Bennett, VP and Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
Cindi Howson, Chief Data Strategy Officer, ThoughtSpot
Most organizations have a goal to be data-driven. Despite the aspirations, most still struggle to transform those insights into action. Technology has gotten easier, but decision makers at all levels in the business often lack the basic data skills to interpret and act on those insights. As a result, many business leaders and frontline workers rely more on their gut and experience to make decisions, leading to missed opportunities in a fast-paced digital world.
Join Cindi Howson, ThoughtSpot’s Chief Data Strategy Officer, and featured speaker, Forrester Research VP and Principal Analyst Martha Bennett to learn how you can improve data fluency in your organization to unleash the value of data for an insights-driven business.
What's discussed in this webinar:
1. What data literacy is and why you should care
2. How to evolve from data literacy to data fluency
3. How companies have successfully developed a culture of data fluency