May 2020 Community Newsletter
May Member Recognition
These community members have been so helpful in answering questions and sharing their thoughts on our online discussions. Thank you for your helpful contribution this month!
- Marc Price
- Mike Batovsky
- Aditya Abhinav
- Paul Froggatt
- Bill Back
Meet the New Decision Makers - HBR Report
- We're excited to announce the launch of our recent report with Harvard Business Review called The New Decision Makers: Equipping Frontline Workers for Success. This report is built on in-depth surveys from 464 people from 72 countries, across 5 regions, & from 16 industries. You can access the full report here.
- Access the microsite with other content and resources
- We'd love to hear any thoughts or comments you may have on the report's findings! Join the conversation on social by using the #NewDecisionMaker hashtag.
Live Webinar | ThoughtSpot for Business Continuity - May 13
Join Wipro and ThoughtSpot of Tuesday, May 13 for a live demo of Business Continuity Planning
- How COVID-19 is impacting IT leaders’ decision making
- Strategies that top companies are implementing to ensure a more resilient and always-on enterprise
- Case studies for systems availability and performance, remote productivity tracking, global IT support, and more
Join us for live demos of:
- Business Continuity Planning Solution
The Data Chief Podcast
- Cindi Howson's The Data Chief podcast is now live! Catch episodes 1 & 2 on Apple Podcast or Spotify.
- Join the conversation on social by using the hashtag #TheDataChief
ThoughtSpot Product Highlights
- We’ve packaged up the product goodness from 6.0.2 through 6.1. You can access the new feature highlights here.
- A new blog by ThoughtSpot Sr. Director, Product Management Dave Eyler
- 6.1 Fixed issues can be accessed here
New Training Course - What's New in 6.0
- The “What’s New” series presents many of the prominent new features and functionalities in the latest ThoughtSpot release. If you're interested in testing your knowledge in 15 minutes, try it out on the ThoughtSpot U website here.
GitHub ThoughtSpot Community Tools - Update
- User_Tools are libraries and scripts to make managing users and groups.
- Bill Back has added the ability to know what privileges different groups have in our GitHub resources site. See here for the latest version.
Share a Review - Gartner Peer Insights
- We would really appreciate it if you could take 10 minutes to leave us a review on Gartner Peer Insights about your experience with ThoughtSpot.
- Reviews are anonymous and your feedback goes a long way in helping anyone who is exploring their options for an analytics solution.
- As a token of our appreciation, we are offering a choice of a $25 gift card or $25 charitable donation for the first 50 participants who complete the survey.
- Most Viewed: Append or Overwrite by Ketan Siddhapura b
- Most Discussed: Top X with multiple metrics by Brette Husar
I hope everyone continues to stay healthy and safe out there! I would love to hear what you'd like to see from these newsletters in the comments below.